Old 07-02-2007, 04:21 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default OT Tetanus jabs

On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 14:47:27 +0000, Sacha wrote:

No, thank goodness. I was on the look out for that myself.

When I got cellulitis I'd never heard of it before let alone seen it,
thats why I basicaly ignored the first, very mild, signs. I won't do that
again! If you hit it with antibiotics early on it's not a problem but let
it get hold for a 24 to 48hrs and it becomes serious to life threatening.

The scary thing is that is comes from a very common bacteria that is part
of most peoples skin flora. You might not even be able to see the wound
that it gets in through.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail