Old 07-02-2007, 06:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default OT Tetanus jabs

On 7 Feb, 17:58, "Dave Poole" wrote:

Oh for goodness sake stop trying to score points by attempting a
sanctimonious jibe at what was a well-meaning warning brought on by an
accident that could befall us all. Remembering to get jabs is easily
forgotten by many and I wouldn't mind betting that most gardeners are
equally forgetful.
Stop trying it on, I can see the game you're trying to play. Don't
start that again Puce.

Ok. I'm sorry. You're right. It wasn't entirely intended in a 'bad'
sense though, and I was surprised that an event like this brought on a
warning about tetanus. I hope we'll hear from you when jokes are on
the OP at my expenses. Especially regarding fleas (and ticks etc) ;o)