Old 07-02-2007, 06:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default OT Tetanus jabs

"Martin" wrote in message
On 7 Feb 2007 06:47:07 -0800, "La Puce" wrote:

On 7 Feb, 13:59, "Dave Liquorice" wrote:
Thats is just an infection, all be it a nasty one, not tetanus. Tetanus
causes muscle spasm hence the name "lock jaw".

Sure it wasn't - thank goodness (and me, locked jaw ... that would be
the day ;o))

But I got a jab there and then because the last one I had had I was 9
years old, after being bitten by a dog in Bridgewater, of all places.

You could have been bitten in a more painful place.

My eyes are now watering with the thought!

Alan