Old 07-02-2007, 03:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Iris replanted

In article ,
"Starlord" wrote:

This shows what I was able to do on monday, I put what was left of the iris
in this bed into pots and whatever was eating the iris didn't touch these
last night. It's hard for me to do this, but this is about the only way I'm
going to save any iris from my garden.

Probably Moles. :-(
We had them when we lived in that general area (Lake Hughes).

Too bad your kitties (like ours) are all indoors. We had one gray tabby
female named "Patience" that was death on Moles!

Might just want to consider giant container gardens. It conserves water
anyway?
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.