Old 07-02-2007, 08:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default Oh Happy Day; the ironical version.

Thank you for reading. I may post this to 25 different newsgroups over
and over again with the subject *^*^*^*^*Winches in T-shirts all wet in
frigid Leesburg while British M15

agency secretly watches^*^*^*^*^*^"
just to see how many ISP abuse desk clerks on the internet are still asleep.

Even a hobby grower notices changes in power and water bills. As our Vanda
collection grew, it became time consuming to give them sufficient daily
watering manually, so Frank put in a simple system on a timer. The water
bill jumped like la cucaracha, but the plants were happier.

Oh, and it's, um, *wench*.............Wait! No! Winches in T-shirts is
right!! Sorry. My bad!

Diana