Old 07-02-2007, 11:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default OT Tetanus jabs

On 7/2/07 21:26, in article , "shazzbat"
wrote:

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

snip

I had been getting these on a fairly regular basis, but the last time I
went to the Doc, he said he wouldn't give me any more as I was now immune!

I wasn't told I was immune exactly, but told not to bother with more
boosters unless I got an injury likely to cause tetanus.

Anyway, best wishes to Ray for a full recovery. Then he can stop swinging
the lead and get on with those posts and ropes :-))

I'd never thought of that! Must have shoved his hand in Oscar's mouth
deliberately. ;-)
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk