Old 07-02-2007, 11:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default OT Tetanus jabs

On 7/2/07 16:31, in article
, "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 14:54:45 +0000, Sacha wrote:

Tetanus is one of the normal (UK) childhood immunisations, comes with
the one against diptheria and something else.

Dip. tet and polio.

Polio is one on it's own, used to be oral on a sugar lump. Wanders off
and finds the third was Whooping Cough.

I'm as sure as I can be that the nurse at the Ashburton Hospital told him
dip, tet and polio and I remember my children having that combined jab.
Polio top ups were the sugar lump and Pertussis was totally separate "in my
day". I think Polio was in the first jab because tiny children can't chew a
sugar lump. Maybe Ray got that jab because that's what she had available?!

snip

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk