Old 08-02-2007, 02:00 AM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default OT Tetanus jabs

"Sacha" wrote in message
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote:
"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message

I got the red
tracking in my leg just before christmas a year or two back,

didn't
think
much of it at first but ended up in hospital for four days

This comment has made me curious. I had drummed into me from
childhood on, that a red stripe moving out from a skin puncture

was
REALLY serious and not to be ignored and I'm sure you know that

too.

What were the circumstances that led to you ignoring the warning?.

I'm guessing - and it really is just a guess - English climate and

lack of
many *seriously* poisonous plants, insects etc.

That could be so I guess, but I would have thought that the warnings
about how to identify the spread of an infection would be a universal
thing?????????