Old 08-02-2007, 09:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham Charlie Pridham is offline

Default OT Tetanus jabs

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article om,
"Dave Liquorice" writes:
| On 7 Feb 2007 04:16:43 -0800, La Puce wrote:
|
| You have set me thinking.... I've never had a tetanus jab in my

whole
| life !!
|
| Tetanus is one of the normal (UK) childhood immunistaions, comes with

the
| one against diptheria and something else.

It used not to, but I don't know if it was given routinely in the UK.
I got it, often, but that was in a far country and, besides, the
vaccine is dead.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Both the kids had it as part of their childhood jabs and for years I had it
while travelling and our local health centre has up posters advising
gardeners to keep up to date although they always seem to want to give you
another if you do have a mishap ("Just in case"!)

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk