Old 08-02-2007, 09:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham Charlie Pridham is offline

Default Mandevillas

"BIGTOM" wrote in message
ups.com...
I was wondering where I might buy some Mandevilla plants.
They are very spectacular but I haven't much luck in keeping them
alive.

The evergreen sorts are quite tender and although I keep them in an unheated
greenhouse would prefer it a bit warmer, say min +5. There is a species
which becomes deciduous in the uk if cold that is reasonable successful on a
warm wall outside, and that is mandevilla laxa (syn M sauveolans)

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk