Old 08-02-2007, 09:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Robert[_2_] Robert[_2_] is offline

Default Weather where you are

shazzbat wrote:
: "'Mike'" wrote in message
: ...
:: "shazzbat" wrote in message
:: ...
:::
:::
::: It's just about stopped raining here in BH22, but still looks very
::: dark to the SW.
:::
::: Steve
:::
::
:: You're to the North West of us which is where our weather is coming
:: from, let us know if you get snow please :-(((
::
:
: LOL, I hadn't even noticed it was North Westerly this morning[1], I
: just looked to the SW because that's the prevailing direction, and
: also looking out of the window as I sit at the PC faces SW. I've been
: and looked out of my daughter's bedroom window now, and you can
: expect the slight break that we've just had, then more black clouds,
: but I think rain rather than snow.
:
: [1] Comes from being a pongo I suppose.
:
: Steve

Been raining in Plymouth. Lovely and sunny now