Old 08-02-2007, 03:12 PM
Cathy Glockler Cathy Glockler is offline
Registered User

Default Simple Sunflower Question

My sunflowers have started to bloom, but theyre not really all that tall yet (supposed to reach about 5-6 ft)...My question is, will they continue growing after flowering, or is this their height?
Cathy is a member of the horticultural Society of Strasbourg.
She has benefited from participation in many garden related courses and talks.
ANYONE, from Beginner to Advanced, can Create and Care For Beautiful Bonsai Trees!"
With this detailed bonsai care guide...you can now!
http://jsala.cbpower.hop.clickbank.net/