Old 08-02-2007, 08:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan joevan is offline

Default Iris replanted

On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 11:49:44 -0800, "Starlord"
wrote:

Then I will NOT tell you about the unknown SOB who pulled onto 20th ST
heading north as I was heading south and they had those blasted quart
Hologen highbeam blubs ON which totaly blinded me and me thinking they where
on my side of the road jerked to the right and took out a S.Edison Power
Pole.
and I will NOT include a shot of the inside that shows the steering wheel
busted down and to the right where it ended up after I smashed into it
brusing my chest area.

And now that I didn't tell you all that you can go pick up your No Prize
Award for not reading all that was Not in print here.

I can remember when many long years ago those lights where never to be on
cars/trucks in this state, but now they are and are suppost to be off the
road lights, ya right, tell me another one.

Ouch!
Sorry about that.