Old 09-02-2007, 03:07 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default lariape for ground cover

On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 19:38:32 -0500, "Cearbhaill"
wrote:

"Jangchub" wrote in message

Taxonomy assigns one Latin term to a plant which is spelled the same
way. This different spelling of same plants is what common names are
for.

In a perfect world, maybe.
People misspell proper names everyday.

Are you saying it is not Liriope muscari ?

If you look at the entire thread, someone said these were two entirely
different plants. I said, no the website misspelled it and it went on
from there. I don't know if it's L. muscari, I do know it is Liriope,
not Lariape.