Old 09-02-2007, 04:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Radar Radar is offline

Default Bleeding heart

"Padraig" wrote in message
When I posted it I knew it wasn't a real Bleeding Heart but it was
superficially similar enough that I went with that moniker 'cuz I had no
idea what its real name was. But I knew somebody in this NG would
eventually put a proper name on it.

Pat :-)

Well, Pat, whatever you call the flowers in your photos, they're all
beautiful and beautifully photographed!

After a bit of investigation and searching, I've finally figured out that
your photo is of Abutilon megapotamicum.

Check out all the other photos on Google...
http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en...earch+ Images

Regards,
Rick