Old 09-02-2007, 06:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Dendrobium Blue Sparkle

On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 19:19:06 +1000, Dave Gillingham
wrote:

Big Snip

As a completely irrelevant aside - seed pods brought this on - I have a
Bulbophyllum javanica given me by a lady from up north - the one who took us on
that bush walk. Of its pollination, the books say only "pollinated by insects".
One assumes the exact pollinator hasn't yet been identified. Well, whatever the
insects are, I've got 'em. Mine bloomed, & ended up with over a dozen pods on
it!

Brain on holidays! Try Acriopsis javanica.
Dave Gillingham