Old 09-02-2007, 07:40 PM posted to rec.gardens
lwhaley lwhaley is offline

Default Tree stump advice

On Feb 9, 10:34 am, Janet Baraclough
wrote:
The message .com
from "lwhaley" contains these words:

How can I remove the stumps? There is no room/access for one of
those fancy
stump removers.

Bullshit. The stump grinder that I rented is a walk behind unit which
can fit into any space.

Maybe the OP has a garden whose only access is through the house,
and up and down flights of stairs. That is not uncommon where old
terraced houses have been converted into apartments.

Even if the OP could get the stumpgrinder into the garden , it won't
fit, or won't be operable, through any gap narrower than itself.

Maybe the OP is a troll who made up the problem from his imagination.
Two 18 inch stumps and no room for a grinder??? Not practical to dig
out??? A garden with two 18" trees but no gate?? My answer to these
questions has been previously stated.

I am usually more polite but am sorry to say this looks like a troll.
I usually dont bother to reply to posts which make no sense, so please
forgive my impatience There have been many posts in this forum on
stump removal and they are easily searched.