Old 09-02-2007, 06:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Poole Dave Poole is offline
Registered User

Location: Torquay S. Devon
Default OT Tetanus jabs

On Feb 9, 5:33 pm, Helen Deborah Vecht
wrote:
"Alan Holmes" typed

I would have no idea how to identify an infection!

Oh yes you would!
Infected wounds HURT, SWELL, GO RED & HOT and the affected part is
close to USELESS.

Oh here we go, net-shouting .... I've a strange feeling of deja-vu

I'm sure that lot would make you seek help (you might not know it's an
infection but you would know something is WRONG!)
or are you REALLY STUPID?

Hmm. I think you'd better go and cool-off lady, your tone is
unnecessarily offensive and arrogant. Stop trying to stir it.