Old 09-02-2007, 06:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Travis M. Travis M. is offline

Default Iris replanted

"Starlord" wrote in message

Then I will NOT tell you about the unknown SOB who pulled onto 20th
ST heading north as I was heading south and they had those blasted
quart Hologen highbeam blubs ON which totaly blinded me and me
thinking they where on my side of the road jerked to the right and
took out a S.Edison Power Pole.
and I will NOT include a shot of the inside that shows the steering
wheel busted down and to the right where it ended up after I
smashed into it brusing my chest area.

And now that I didn't tell you all that you can go pick up your No
Prize Award for not reading all that was Not in print here.

I can remember when many long years ago those lights where never to
be on cars/trucks in this state, but now they are and are suppost
to be off the road lights, ya right, tell me another one.

I'm so glad I'm having cataract surgery later this month.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5