Old 09-02-2007, 06:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Padraig Padraig is offline

Default My new orchids

"Wendy" wrote in message
Very nice Pat, my favourite passtime & hobby is trying to grow orchids.
There is a really big show on today at the OC Fairgrounds where they have
the swapmeets.
Google Fascination of Orchids for more info.
If you go, take extra batteries etc., you will love it.

It's posssible I might make it down there today Wendy. When I was at
Roger's Gardens the other day the lady on the checkout counter handed me a
notice about the event so we're sorta thinking about it.

Pat

PS - I don't "raise" orchids. I buy 'em and hope they live a while. :-)