Old 10-02-2007, 06:59 AM posted to aus.gardens
Peter[_1_] Peter[_1_] is offline

Default Fragipani cuttings

Edited

Good luck with your cuttings. Take a photo of your tree, just in case
the cuttings don't make it and keep in touch, because who knows what
colours the seedlings I bought on eBay will be, the expensive one
'should' be deep red because that's why I paid all the $$$'s.

thats a really good idea i might just do that

They are a 'beautiful' flower and perfume, aren't they? Just divine
in the evenings.

i got to say i am not too enamoured with the tree its self but the
Flowers are great, especialy with my pond benath it, when the fall inot
the water they look great

Cheers