Old 09-02-2007, 09:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
cineman cineman is offline

Default weather where you are

West Midlands
Got 2 to 3 inches of snow this afternoon, most local cities gridlocked.
taking 2 to 3 hours for normal half hour journey.
Some roads closed due to snow, (especially hilly roads)
Mucklow hill near Halesowen closed ice and snow.
From Wolverhampton a 20 minute bus ride took over an hour and half to get
half way, my granddaughter coming from work, decided quicker to walk and
still beat the bus.
Thank goodness I was off duty today, sat at home in front of fire with
slippers on and copious amounts of tea..
Just occasional visit to garden clear snow off greenhouse.
Still work tomorrow see what weather is like then.
regards
Cineman

"Alan McKenzie" wrote in message
tonight at 20.00 - fine rain - temp 5 degrees

just north of portsmouth

Alan