Old 10-02-2007, 07:03 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Srgnt Billko Srgnt Billko is offline

Default Need 20,000 chicks

"Chas Hurst" wrote in message
. ..

"Srgnt Billko" wrote in message
No I am not Casanova - and I am not pimping for basketball players. We
are looking for a large hatchery that can supply 20,000 day-old chicks
cheap. This would normally be cockerels from a place that is trying to
hatch egg-layers. So if you think you have such a place in your area, let
us know. (hopefully within a 4 hour drive of us)

Are you planning your own bird-flu epidemic?

I know it sounds like a lot but some of these hatcheries hatch 2 or 3 times
that number every week.