Old 10-02-2007, 03:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default OT Tetanus jabs

On 9 Feb, 22:44, "Space" wrote:
don't get me wrong - i am a completley neutral party to all events and will
remain that way.

That's indeed what I like to read ;o)

maybe it is best you disengage from some conversations.

Yes - but sometimes the urge to just say 'hang on there ...' is too
strong!

anyway, how's snowy Manchester?- Hide quoted text -

Snowy, SNOWY?!? We are devastated at the appauling trick the weather
has played on us. Would you beleive that the snow passed us by?! We
saw it passing above our head - we were ready with our sledges and
gloves, hat and plastic sacks, ready for the Oldham hills. Even
planned a convoy with friends and a pub lunch with open fires and good
stout. Not a bleeding flake in sight! AAaaarrrghhh, the kids are so
upset (