Old 10-02-2007, 10:28 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Goldfish Games

No........., you mean there are folks like that in the usenet groups
Jan, wel I'll be...And who might they be! ;-)

I had a link ot one of those games like bop a mole or wack a mole,
except it was Carol that popped up out of the mole holes......pretty
darn good game. Was called Bust A Gulley or something like that!

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 22:27:53 GMT, ~ janj
wrote:

For those who obviously like fish, yet prefer to cause trouble for fish
newgroups maybe this will keep you busy:

http://www.funny-games.biz/savethegoldfish.html ~ jan

-------