Old 11-02-2007, 12:24 AM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Goldfish Games

"~ janj" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 17:13:07 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

Ok.... so I'll assume I'm to go on as usual here then as will the rest of
you. :-)

Yup, and nothing with change. :-( ~ jan

Nothing can change. The trolls will not leave. Tristan (Roy Hauer) attacks
anyone who tries to post here. He kills any threads that start.... so yes,
nothing will change unless people decide to ignore him and post on topic
pond and fish posts. Everyone on AFN and NG have them killfiled and post as
usual. That's what should have been done here. There they spew their hate
into an empty void.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.