Old 11-02-2007, 12:29 AM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Goldfish Games

"~ janj" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 16:58:15 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

Is the new plan to appease Tristan (Roy Hauer) and pretend nothing is
happening? ?!?!?!?! Hummm... this is confusing.

Hey, if it works. I'm up for it. He's not attacking me to my knowledge.
And
I've tried talking what I thought was sensible to you, and you poo poo
everything I suggest and start trolling me. ~ jan

=======================
Well, start posting pond and fish posts! :-))) Lets get back to ponds and
fish. I've got 2 inches of ice on my 650g tubs and no more deaths. The
little guys were stuffed with all kinds of food during that warm spell.
Shrimp pellets, flakes, Goldfish pellets etc. So far so good. I brought
about a dozen of the smallest thinnest ones inside and have them in an
aquarium. I'm feeding them 4 or 5 times a day. They're starting to grow now
and look great. :-) I hope the weather breaks soon so I can sneak more
food to those still outside. Spring is still 5 or 6 weeks away for us.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.