Old 11-02-2007, 01:04 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj ~ janj is offline

Default Goldfish Games

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 18:24:37 -0600, Zëbulon wrote:

Nothing can change. The trolls will not leave.

Tristan & Jabbers will follow you. If you're not on an unmoderated
newsgroups they'll stop. Roy will most likely stay here and post
on-topic... I assume.

Tristan (Roy Hauer) attacks anyone who tries to post here.

And if you killfiltered him and quit replying, RP might have made a
comeback.

Come on Carol. You LOVE the attention. You must, it is the only logical
explanation I can wrap my brain around. And that is not a jab, just an
observation. ~ jan