Old 10-02-2007, 08:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
tina tina is offline

Default Bubble wrap as grenhouse insulation.

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 19:41:49 -0000, "Springtime"
wrote:
Steve,
Might be a tupid suggestion, but why cant it go on the outside, like a
big bubblewrap cover?

Personally, I cannot be bothered with it any more as it increases the
moisture and encourages mould / fungus disease. Also it is a pain to take
down when all the plants have grown as I usually have tomatoes in the
boarders and cucumbers trailing across the roof + hanging baskets of tumbler
tomatoes.
Having said this, it will definitely reduce your heating costs.

Steve