Old 11-02-2007, 03:15 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj ~ janj is offline

Default Plans for my small pond

I have a great area for the eventual Koi pond....just have to wait til
the kiddies grow old enough to give up their rather large play
area...

My kiddies willingly gave up their play area (where my koi ponds are) after
seeing pictures of ponds. They were 12, 9 & 5 at the time. How old are
yours?

I will get the spade out and build my little puddle this year......it is
close to the house and power is not an issue.....I can hardly wait......

Cool. :-) ~ jan