Old 11-02-2007, 04:15 AM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Goldfish Games

"~ janj" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 20:37:28 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

You may be assuming wrong.

No.

You can't know that. No one can know for sure.

Tristan has harassed, trolled and attacked total
strangers who tried to post here.

There aren't any strangers here now.

Of course not. They take one look at his constant personal attacks on people
and move on. That's what I do when I visit a group like this one. No one
wants to be the victim of a bully or psycho case.

Just think, if he left and no one had to fear becoming his
victim, things would go back to normal.

We'd still have to deal with Jabbers and you, plus you crossposting from
other groups you're feuding in. You really don't see the common
denominator
in all this do you?

Which posts of mine are cross-posted? Where have I added other groups? Are
you sure you're checking the headers real close? Jabbers got what he
wanted - a destroyed NG to brag about to his "buds in the nabe." He did it
because he was not ignored right from the start. He also attacked several
other groups at the same time. As you know they all killfiled him and he
finally gave up. He was shrieking into a black hold as Tristan is doming on
those groups now. Here Jabbers was well fed and pampered. You were sitting
ducks for an experienced troll like him but you couldn't see it.

Why would I love being slandered and lied about and my family defamed and
slandered?

Got me. Just my observation. So if I'm thinking it, what do you think
others are thinking?

I can't imagine what others are thinking. Should I care what others think?
What do you think they think of Roy "Tristan" Hauer for what he's doing to
these groups? Of the obscene messages he's posted here that drove everyone
away? Do they think of him as a hero? A savior? Tristan is using an old
Troll trick and you're falling for it, hook, line and sinker... But I'm
not! :-) You think I should PROVE I care and run away,... as proof. No
Jan, I know the games these guys are playing. ;-)

Would you? I'm just not as easily intimidated as his other
victims were.

Or not as bright. Again, just a wonderance.

So the bright people are easily intimidated and run away? LOL!!! Please
jan. Your attempts at using psychology are pitiful. :-D

Are you saying if I didn't love being called a whore and
murderess I would..... do what? Let him run me off?

You wouldn't reply, you would ignore him. That is what I'm saying.

OK, so let's all ignore him and get back to fish and ponds. :-)))

He'll just do this to the next person who comes along he feels he must
dominate and control and
round and round you'll all go again.

I doubt you care about the "next person"...

I doubt you can read minds.....

unless you're concerned the
attention would be on someone else? ~ jan

I wouldn't be here to know who was or wasn't getting his "attention" if I
ran away now would I? Like I said jan, your attempts at using psychology
are pitiful, really pitiful.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.