Old 11-02-2007, 04:42 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Goldfish Games

Do I sense a case of paranoia settling in, or is it just a much larger
dose of paranoia your accumulating there Carol........your days are
numbered Carol...oh and Happy Valentines day to you to!

Gills post has nothing to me to appease it wa sin reference to the
gold fish saving game jan posted about......but you would have to have
a bit of humor to yur self to understand what and why she posted
it.......why are you so darn paranoid carol. You musyt have lead a
very bad abusive life.....and in all rights we alls hould be feeling
sorry for you, but guess what.....I doubt anyone on these groups
gives a shit about you anymore! Care to lay a wager on that
statement?

]
]On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 16:58:15 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Well I'm afraid I managed to kill the lot of them.....partly because my
rescue attempts ended up in that horrible little bowl getting
overstocked.....ammonia, nitrite and all sorts of other stuff building
up....couldn't find the add filter, upgrade tank, release into pond
button.....

Gill
Is the new plan to appease Tristan (Roy Hauer) and pretend nothing is
happening? ?!?!?!?! Hummm... this is confusing.

-------