Old 11-02-2007, 06:10 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj ~ janj is offline

Default Goldfish Games

I can't imagine what others are thinking. Should I care what others think?

Apparently you do.

Tristan is using an old
Troll trick and you're falling for it, hook, line and sinker... But I'm
not! :-)

You are. You just don't get it.

You think I should PROVE I care and run away,... as proof.

It's apparent you don't care.

Your attempts at using psychology are pitiful. :-D

I'm not attempting to do anything. I'm just wondering out loud.

OK, so let's all ignore him and get back to fish and ponds. :-)))

When you do, so shall I.

I doubt you can read minds.....

Thankfully no, but some are obvious.

I wouldn't be here to know who was or wasn't getting his "attention" if I
ran away now would I?

Pity. ~ j