Old 11-02-2007, 07:50 AM posted to rec.ponds
The Yellow Goby The Yellow Goby is offline

Default Goldfish Games

"Tristan" wrote in message

"""" wrote in message .. .
Funny individual ...............He's blames everybody but himself for
the downfall of this NG and yet he posts rubbish at least 20 times per
day. He even replies to himself since nobody is listening to what he
says or everybody has him in his killfile.

I didn't realize the internet can attract so many pyscopaths or is it
that they were always there but not exposed to the rest of the world.

On the plus side ......reading his posts makes me realize how lucky I am
to have a normal lifestyle and no need for medication.

Thank you Tristan !!!!

-------

No........., you mean there are folks like that in the usenet groups
Jan, wel I'll be...And who might they be! ;-)

I had a link ot one of those games like bop a mole or wack a mole,
except it was Carol that popped up out of the mole holes......pretty
darn good game. Was called Bust A Gulley or something like that!

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 22:27:53 GMT, ~ janj
wrote:

For those who obviously like fish, yet prefer to cause trouble for

fish
newgroups maybe this will keep you busy:

http://www.funny-games.biz/savethegoldfish.html ~ jan

-------