Old 11-02-2007, 01:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Bubble wrap as grenhouse insulation.

Janet Tweedy writes
In article , K
writes

Below shelf level I keep the bubble wrap in place permanently.

I use the same bubble wrap from one year to the next.

I take mine out now Kay and hose it down on the lawn or I find that
spider mite is quicker to return to the greenhouse come the warmer
weather.

That's not feasible for me as there's so much in the greenhouse atm. I
just would not be able to take it all out once the greenhouse had warmed
up in the morning, hose it daown and dry it, and get it back before
sunset.
--
Kay