Old 11-02-2007, 03:47 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default New atitide at the AOS?

And one of the next questions asks if you quit the AOS and why.

Tennis, go fill out the survey. Please! (there, I said the magic word!)

K Barrett

"danny" wrote in message
Anyone can fill out the online survey. The first question asks whether
you're currently an AOS member.
-danny

"tennis maynard" wrote in message
I would like to hope for the best; history has taught me to temper that.
But it seems that most of the search for input involves current members.
Wouldn't it perhaps be more helpful to poll FORMER members? Those who've
quit in the last, say, ten years?