Old 11-02-2007, 02:42 PM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Goldfish Games

"~ janj" wrote in message
I can't imagine what others are thinking. Should I care what others
think?

Apparently you do.

Apparently I did at one time. I think everyone who has been on this group
saw what happened. They're going to think whatever they choose to think.

Tristan is using an old
Troll trick and you're falling for it, hook, line and sinker... But I'm
not! :-)

You are. You just don't get it.

He hasn't turned me against anyone on this group. Can *you* say the same?
At this point the group is dead so it doesn't matter anymore. They used the
"divide and conquer" method which turns people on a group against each
other. Very effective for destroying a group. It worked for them.

You think I should PROVE I care and run away,... as proof.

It's apparent you don't care.

Care about what? Do you care at this point? Does the troll who refuses to
let his little war against me care?

Your attempts at using psychology are pitiful. :-D

I'm not attempting to do anything. I'm just wondering out loud.

No need - just ask. I have no reason to flee this group.

OK, so let's all ignore him and get back to fish and ponds. :-)))

When you do, so shall I.

I already did. See above.

I doubt you can read minds.....

Thankfully no, but some are obvious.

I don't think so. Don't project. :-)

I wouldn't be here to know who was or wasn't getting his "attention" if I
ran away now would I?

Pity. ~ j

Oh definitely. I'm curious to see who the next victim is...... I don't
think Tara will be back.
--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.