Old 11-02-2007, 03:07 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Goldfish Games

Not trying to be a troll, but heck I have been called one before,
but I do not think there is any takers on this request for some reason
or other.. I would be more than happy to join in but I would probably
be accused by someone of trying to start something, so I'll set this
one out and may be see if I can learn something.

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 00:27:16 +0000, Gill Passman
wrote:

Zëbulon wrote:

Nothing can change. The trolls will not leave. Tristan (Roy Hauer)
attacks anyone who tries to post here.

OK so let's give it a go and see if this one gets trolled.....and if it
does who starts it....

-------