Old 11-02-2007, 03:08 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Goldfish Games

Why does everyone have to do it now as yu say, what was wrong with
starting it two years ago carol, or is it that yu did not thinnk of it
back then.

Its all about CArol just carol only carol.....carol carol carol.

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 18:57:46 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Zëbulon wrote:

Nothing can change. The trolls will not leave. Tristan (Roy Hauer)
attacks anyone who tries to post here.

OK so let's give it a go and see if this one gets trolled.....and if it
does who starts it....
============================
I say we all start posting on-topic like the other groups and ignore all the
trolls and cross-posted nonsense. ;-)

I'll start. Although there's a covering of ice on all my ponds and tubs the
fancy goldfish are doing fine. I have 5 lionheads, a telescope eye and two
water bubble eyed GF out there. All look fine. They're as active as the
Shubunkins when the water warms a little. This summer I'll put a few more
outside to relieve the pressure in the 55s. All those goldies I bought that
winter are now LARGE. I'll only have 4 or 5 per tank by summer's end. The
Orandas are the fastest growing of them all.

-------