Old 11-02-2007, 03:20 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Goldfish Games

Hell, what did I tell you Carol......maybe yu can wake up some of
those socks. They have been in this pond group and ought to have some
knowledge of ponds and fish. Afterall its not the first time you have
held a conversation with your own socks, now is it? Of course I owuld
gladly talk to you biut I doubt it would amount to much more than a
one way deal. Hell I talk to the devil lots of times, her name is
Carol!

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 01:08:01 GMT, ~ janj
wrote:

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 18:29:19 -0600, Zëbulon wrote:

=======================
Well, start posting pond and fish posts! :-))) Lets get back to ponds and
fish. I've got 2 inches of ice on my 650g tubs and no more deaths. The
little guys were stuffed with all kinds of food during that warm spell.
Shrimp pellets, flakes, Goldfish pellets etc. So far so good. I brought
about a dozen of the smallest thinnest ones inside and have them in an
aquarium. I'm feeding them 4 or 5 times a day. They're starting to grow now
and look great. :-) I hope the weather breaks soon so I can sneak more
food to those still outside. Spring is still 5 or 6 weeks away for us.

That's great, I'm happy for you and your fish. But I can't reply to you
really... I'm no longer comfortable discussing fish or ponds with you.
~ jan

-------