Old 11-02-2007, 04:31 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Plans for my small pond

wow, thats strange. I hit reply on a specific post and it pulls up a
totally different post to rely to....anyhow!

They make a jam up super filter right there in GB...Hozelock
Bio-Force.

You can get it with or without UVC. I have been buying and installing
thes eunits on allof the wifes individual preforms, along with a water
fall and all this past year for how how., sunny and bright it was
outside all her ponds were gin clear. They are a pressure type, but
piece of cake to clean and maintain, plus canister is able to be
buried for the most part out of sight.

And do not pay any attention to this same exact reply in another
thread.......pertaining with being blindsided.

-------