Old 11-02-2007, 05:13 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Goldfish Games

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 11:12:40 -0600, Zëbulon AKA Carol Gulley
foamed at the mouth and spewed:

Ha, you at least have a good suitable email addy. Your totally INVALID

"Tristan" wrote in message
m...
Why does everyone have to do it now as yu say,

What have I demanded people do?

Its all about Carol and only carol

what was wrong with
starting it two years ago carol, or is it that yu did not thinnk of it
back then.

Still can't stop your compulsion to trash and troll huh carol. Nice
job of trashing trhe reef group once again. To do what y9u do takes a
big set of gonads. Fill us in, did that OBGYN backyard doctor take yur
ovaries and sew em on the outside so you could have ap air. YOu
admitted that you trolled and trashed the group.........your number is
up bitch. YOur lifestyle on these groups is getting shorter with each
post you make......Yu shol dsee and read the "real behind the scenes"
chatter sinc eyu trashed reef now anfter all that rants and raving you
did last night you did nothing but reinforce what I and others have
said about you all along. YOur trash and up to no good and if its not
attention on oyu its gonna get trashed. It is like its been stated by
other ALL ABOUT CAROL......YOUr just too freaking ignorant to know any
better, you poor old dog!

Starting what 2 years ago?
YOU started well beyond that 2 year mark.........even before you went
by the name of "Windsong" You do recall that user ID, I presume or is
it to many nyms and morphs ago to remember that far back.....

Its all about CArol just carol only carol.....carol carol carol.

It's all about Carol just Carol andCarol and Carol and Carol.......

-------