Old 11-02-2007, 05:34 PM posted to rec.ponds
Fred Hall Fred Hall is offline

Default Goldfish Games

On Feb 11, 11:18 am, Zëbulon wrote:
"Fred Hall" wrote in message

oups.com...
On Feb 10, 6:57 pm, Zëbulon wrote:

I say we all start posting on-topic like the other groups and ignore all
the
trolls and cross-posted nonsense. ;-)

What's keeping you from doing that? Each time you respond to ~Roy you
offer proof that he owns you.
==================
Fred, it's impossible to post on-topic here because every thread turns into
personal attacks so runs off-topic. If someone tries to reply to anything
on-topic, they're attacked and insulted. I'm not the only one on these
Aquaria groups he's doing this to.

I saw a couple of threads this morning in which on topic pond stuff
was being discussed, and didn't see any personal attacks, so obviously
it can be done. If I were reading an interesting thread that
disintegrated into personal attacks, I'd ignore the thread.

Well...then again, maybe I wouldn't.

--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.