Old 11-02-2007, 03:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Growing garlic

Hi Chris

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 12:23:45 -0000, "Cerumen"
wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message
.. .
HI Chris
West Cork eh ?? - wonder where - we're near Ballydehob, impatiently
waiting for the ground to dry out enough so's we can dig in something
to lighten it up a little, and get the cladding on the new
polytunnel....

Just east of Clonakilty on the coast.

Oh, right - our next-door neighbour comes from out that way.....
nice part of the world - but a bit colder than we are g

Spent a few days in a B&B in Clon while we were looking for this
house..

Enjoy the gardening !
Adrian