Old 11-02-2007, 04:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
The Minister The Minister is offline

Default Grow Your Own Veg - yesterday

On Feb 10, 9:16 pm, "Keith \(Dorset\)"
wrote:
As Carol has lived at the cottage for thirty years, and hasn't grown her own
veg, for twenty; one is tempted to ask why she has suddenly started now?

Where there's muck there's brass, maybe?

Who can blame her - for trying!

Keith

"Oxymel of Squill" wrote in w.readfreenews.net...

"Keith (Dorset)" wrote in message

Oh dear... :-(

Keith

you don't like doddery old garden-grannies forever muttering Eeee loook ut
thut cucumber intit wuundefull, and though she claims never to have grown
a spud before in her life, fetching up on tv to show you and me how it's
done?- Hide quoted text -

she admits to not veg gardening for at least 20 years and she is
honest enought to admit that she took it on as she was asked to by the
programme makers I just wish she would not put all that coloured stuff
on her eyes it looks so strange with the gardening clothes