Old 11-02-2007, 08:42 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Who would have though Goldfish games post could lead to so many other posts!

Well Jan its like this. I know she lives and thrives for attention. I
know that by elimninating any attention she would soon dry up and blow
away, but i still feel a responsibility to folks that she feeds
erroneous info to. She has a good track record of bad info to foks,
and a look at some posts in the rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc will
certianly reveal that. Hardly a week goes by that she is not getting
into it with someone or other over her advice and the same thing
applies in other gorups. I merely point out the error of her info.
Then sometimes more authoritive folks happen top read the posts and
also reply. If I new they were gonna read and reply I wuold have kept
quiet, but I feel its best to inform the folks. This is when carol and
I usually do cross paths, opr when she feels left ouy and bored
suffering form insommnia and she decides to trash the reef group which
she had no clue about Gill and I being part of, and almost imediately
she trashed the place. ONly because she could, as it served no better
purpose., She has even confessed to Gill that she =wsa responsible,
like we already did not know or had not a clue as to who was doing it.
After all the banter last night she once again struck the reef group.
The woman has no shame, so why should I show any resolve to her
anymore. I will treat her l ike she treats everyone esle and how she
allows her trash to accumulate inthe various groups with the multitude
of folks she seems top **** off. Look at so called negative opr
threatening replies to my posts.....they are not from any one esle
but CAROL.......it does not take a rocket scientist to see that. Now
look at the replies to all of CArols socks posts as well as carols
posts....its sheer mayhem and turmoil from folks asking her to stop
her corss posts, trolling and trashing of the groups, or providing
erroneous info...

Until CArol changes her view on things, I just feel I have no other
alternative than to do unto others as they do to me. Afterall all
fairs in love and war and usually in war th efirst hard hitter winds
up the victor, and I am not a loser by any means especially to a
deceitful vengenfull hell bent woman like carol is. I tried to offer a
truce more than one or two times, yet she refuses, so I know darn well
she is not gonna stop as she has to have this attention, so I guess I
am the elected or chosenone to shower allthat attention she needs on
her and to bring her to light with everyone else as to what and who
she really is........and its certianly not a poor distressed picked on
grannie as she so likes to refer to in her posts.........

Regards and y'all have a great day.....and don't forget that burner is
not hot!

Roy

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 20:32:04 GMT, ~ janj
wrote:

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 11:35:59 -0600, Tristan wrote:

USENET....don't ya just love it? ;-)
Carol Gulley...don't ya just despise it!

Roy, don't you ever wonder, if you ignored her what would happen? I do. You
are her hobby. If not for you, no one would respond to her... and even if
they did, so what, it probably wouldn't be for long. I wonder? ~ jan

Sponsored in part by:
The House of Carol Gulley©
The Carol Gulley Institute of Usenet Socks
Anonymity® and Sock Puppetry.
The Committee to Take Back our USENET Groups!
Gulleys Home for Orphaned Socks LLC.
Supporters of Your Local Newsgroups (SLN, Ltd.)
The Carol AKA Zebulon Gulley Plonk Foundation©
Just say no to CArol Gulley!
Its not all about Carol Gulley, Trust me on that!
Send Carol an Email.....tell her how you realy feel!
Send CArols ISP and NNTP aan Abuse report,
let them know how you feel too.

-= Have LoneGunman, Will Travel. =-