Old 11-02-2007, 09:00 PM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Goldfish Games

"~ janj" wrote in message
I can't imagine what others are thinking. Should I care what others
think?
Apparently you do.

Apparently I did at one time. I think everyone who has been on this group
saw what happened. They're going to think whatever they choose to think.

Okay.... now we're getting some where. Why carry on, why go tit for tat?

Jan, you know as well as I do that unless EVERYONE here stops responding to
Roy, and I mean EVERYONE, he will not quit the attacks on people. As long
as knows he has an audience of even "one person" he will continue to hold
this group hostage. Jabbers isn't the only problem this group has.

He hasn't turned me against anyone on this group. Can *you* say the same?

Yes I can, but, imo, you can't. You see everything I say as a jab or snide
remark. You see me as one who is out to get you. At least I'm still
conversing with you, I don't converse with the other 2, have you noticed
that? I just don't want to talk fish with you. I would like to see you
post
on topic or not post at all here on RP. That's where I'm coming from. If
you think I've turned against you that was your own doing. You can't fix
what you won't acknowledge and I'm telling you that plain out!

Gotcha! If they're not digs then please stop them anyway because whatever
they're called they excite the trolls to respond almost every time. :-)

Care about what?

This group, other people on usenet. Free speech use net.....

I'm not against free speech on the net at all. I'm all for the moderated
group. I gave my support. I knew we needed it as soon as the two teamed up
to destroy these groups.

Do you care at this point?

Yes, I do. Why I'm still here.

OK. I believe that.

Does the troll who refuses to
let his little war against me care?

We're not talking about him. We're talking about your behavior.

I know, I know... "Just endure the abuse. Pretend you don't see it. Don't
respond." :-))) Jan unless everyone IGNORES him and he knows he has no
audience he will continue with this little game of his. But honestly, how
many people would post here when they see every one of my messages, and
other people's messages followed by his insulting and often profanity ridden
posts? If this was a new group I just entered and read some of the messages
here I would leave. And I have done just that on several groups over the
years.

posting ponds:
I already did. See above.

No... you just sent in a ton of off-topic posts since I went to bed last
night. Do you ever sleep?

LOL!!! What makes you think I'm up 24/7 sending messages to Usenet? :-)
Not everyone is fond of what he's doing here.

I don't think so. Don't project. :-)

You'd be surprised of my talents.

Then try and use them without "guessing."

Oh definitely. I'm curious to see who the next victim is...... I don't
think Tara will be back.

Cause Tara is smart. ~ jan

Unlike you and me who stay here? :-)))

--