Old 11-02-2007, 08:52 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Who would have though Goldfish games post could lead to so many other posts!

Well I have youy beat in the years department carol and folks are
still responding to me every day, and I am not counting your socks
either. If it was not for folks trying to get you to see the light or
your socks you wuld not have any replies....face it.

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 14:48:02 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"~ janj" wrote in message
m...
On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 11:35:59 -0600, Tristan
wrote:

USENET....don't ya just love it? ;-)
Carol Gulley...don't ya just despise it!

Roy, don't you ever wonder, if you ignored her what would happen? I do.
You
are her hobby. If not for you, no one would respond to her... and even if
they did, so what, it probably wouldn't be for long. I wonder? ~ jan
==============
What a strange thing to say considering people responded to me for 8 years
here. ?!?!?!

Sponsored in part by:
The House of Carol Gulley©
The Carol Gulley Institute of Usenet Socks
Anonymity® and Sock Puppetry.
The Committee to Take Back our USENET Groups!
Gulleys Home for Orphaned Socks LLC.
Supporters of Your Local Newsgroups (SLN, Ltd.)
The Carol AKA Zebulon Gulley Plonk Foundation©
Just say no to CArol Gulley!
Its not all about Carol Gulley, Trust me on that!
Send Carol an Email.....tell her how you realy feel!
Send CArols ISP and NNTP aan Abuse report,
let them know how you feel too.

-= Have LoneGunman, Will Travel. =-