Old 11-02-2007, 09:08 PM posted to rec.ponds
Zebulon Zebulon is offline

Default Goldfish Games - Tristan attacks the obese.

"~ janj" wrote in message
==========================
OMG! I cross-posted one message to show I'm not the only victim!!!!

:-O

That's the only one I felt like mentioning in recent history. I don't even
know where Tara originally posted, but it seems you could have left your
comments in that group.

Tara innocently tried to post in another group where he attacks people who
have nothing to do with me. I don't even remember seeing a Tara before on
the aquarium groups. Gail Futeron was attacked by him in a
rec.gardens.roses. I don't even post there!!!!!!! :-O

Funny how you'll take up the flag for one, yet shoot a whole newsgroup of
innocents to heck.

How can I take up your flag Jan? I'm not the one attacking all these
people. Look at the headers. All the attacks come from Roy "Tristan" Hauer
and at least one attack is on a group I don't even belong to. How is that
"my fault?" I bet of someone were to check they'd find him doing the same
thing on other groups as well as here and the rose group........

Good grief... if he goes completely postal and kills his wife or a neighbor
will it be my fault?

--
ZB....
Frugal ponding since 1995.