Old 11-02-2007, 09:04 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Goldfish Games - Tristan attacks the obese.

What a wild and crazy imagination you possess carol. You really like
to google dumpster dive to even come up with half of this crap but you
only come up with bits and pieces that suit your agenda, not the
entire story.........now go do your homework.......I'm sure you and
Gail are on a chit chat friendly list.........and why do yu feel you
must defend and protect others when you do such a ****ed up job of
defending yur own account and actions..Your a loser carol....a big
loser.......who is more likely to snap and go postal than anyone else
on any group I have ever been on.

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 15:08:56 -0600, Zëbulon
wrote:

"~ janj" wrote in message
m...
==========================
OMG! I cross-posted one message to show I'm not the only victim!!!!

:-O

That's the only one I felt like mentioning in recent history. I don't even
know where Tara originally posted, but it seems you could have left your
comments in that group.

Tara innocently tried to post in another group where he attacks people who
have nothing to do with me. I don't even remember seeing a Tara before on
the aquarium groups. Gail Futeron was attacked by him in a
rec.gardens.roses. I don't even post there!!!!!!! :-O

Funny how you'll take up the flag for one, yet shoot a whole newsgroup of
innocents to heck.

How can I take up your flag Jan? I'm not the one attacking all these
people. Look at the headers. All the attacks come from Roy "Tristan" Hauer
and at least one attack is on a group I don't even belong to. How is that
"my fault?" I bet of someone were to check they'd find him doing the same
thing on other groups as well as here and the rose group........

Good grief... if he goes completely postal and kills his wife or a neighbor
will it be my fault?

Sponsored in part by:
The House of Carol Gulley©
The Carol Gulley Institute of Usenet Socks
Anonymity® and Sock Puppetry.
The Committee to Take Back our USENET Groups!
Gulleys Home for Orphaned Socks LLC.
Supporters of Your Local Newsgroups (SLN, Ltd.)
The Carol AKA Zebulon Gulley Plonk Foundation©
Just say no to CArol Gulley!
Its not all about Carol Gulley, Trust me on that!
Send Carol an Email.....tell her how you realy feel!
Send CArols ISP and NNTP aan Abuse report,
let them know how you feel too.

-= Have LoneGunman, Will Travel. =-